My first family reunion...... Are they all like that?
My Uncle Dennis and Aunt Debbie came from VA to visit me and go to the family reunion down in Mountain view Missouri (mom says it is close enough to Arkansas to say Arkansas but for the record we were in Missouri).
My Uncle Dennis and Aunt Debbie came from VA to visit me and go to the family reunion down in Mountain view Missouri (mom says it is close enough to Arkansas to say Arkansas but for the record we were in Missouri).
During our drive I decided that it pretty much stunk being in the back of the car and so being that I am 1/2 my mother I decided that I needed to be in the drivers seat.
However shortley after I was quite happy about my driving skills and how I could manage the wheel some rice burner cut me off and so I had to put my hands at 10 & 2 and take them out.
If my cousin Paige had been with us she wouldn't have worried one bit about the situation she would have just relaxed.

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment