Well this weekend Dad, Mom, Nannie, Papa, GG, Aunt Kasey, Uncle Kyle, Paige and I all went to the lake. We had a lot of fun to include seeing my first Copper Head. I wanted to help my teething process by chewing on it but no one would let me get close enough. I will tell you what, my dad and papa are one good team when it comes to catching a snake. When they run from the snake they make sure to not run into each other. :)
Paige was able to get on the tube this weekend as well with her mommy and daddy. I thought they were nuts because it was much better sleeping on the boat than getting wet
.jpg)
I also got a new hat this weekend. My daddy got it for me at the marina and spent way too much money on it but that is because Mommy forgot something again....... She is always forgetting something. :)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment